– What data do we collect?
– How do we collect your data?
– How will we use your data?
– How do we store your data?
– What are your data protection rights?
– What are cookies?
– What types of cookies do we use?
– How to manage your cookies
– Privacy policies of other websites
– How to contact us
– How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Niaoli collects the following data:
– personal identification information (Name, email address).
– marketing information (such as history of viewed pages).
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Niaoli with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
– voluntarily complete a contact form, survey, a form to download content, or provide feedback on any of our pages or via email.
– use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
– connect with us on our social media pages.
Niaoli may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
– Google Analytics
– Social media: LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter
How will we use your data?
Niaoli collects your data so that we can:
– email you with special offers on services we think you might like.
– better understand your expectations and tailor our services accordingly.
Niaoli will not share your data with other companies or third-party providers.
How do we store your data?
Niaoli securely stores your data on our servers securely hosted by GreenGeeks and only accessible by Niaoli.
Niaoli will keep your personal data for a period of one year. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by removing any information stored and related to you.
Niaoli would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Niaoli from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
What are your data protection rights?
Niaoli would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Niaoli for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Niaoli correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Niaoli to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Niaoli erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Niaoli restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Niaoli’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Niaoli transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us here.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
– Functionality – Niaoli uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
– Advertising – Niaoli uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Niaoli sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us here.
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Niaoli has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
COMMISSION NATIONALE DE L’INFORMATIQUE ET DES LIBERTÉS
3 Place de Fontenoy – TSA 80715 – 75334 PARIS CEDEX 07 – FRANCE
Phone number: +33 1 53 73 22 22